NEW RV SHOPPING EXPERIENCE SHOWCASES BEST MOTORHOME BRANDS
Always putting customers first, REV Recreation Group, which encompasses four of the best motorhome brands, has focused its efforts on the RV shopping experience with its recent launch of four newly redesigned RV websites for American Coach, Monaco Coach, Holiday Rambler and Fleetwood RV. The launch falls on the heels of REV RV Group’s recent soft opening of the REV Customer Visitor Center in Decatur, Ind.
“No matter which REV RV brand, it’s important our customers have the best shopping experience, and we understand that for most buyers that experience starts with online research,” said Lenny Razo, REV RV Vice President. “Once customers hone in on an RV, we have one of the best dealer networks out there, and a Parts and Service team that delivers even after the sale, and these websites are a portal to all of those channels.”
These sites have been fully rebuilt from top-to-bottom for the best user experience. Future and current owners alike will find numerous shopping tools to help them navigate the RV shopping experience, including pages that let them compare models, find a dealer and build their dream coach. Users will also discover unique brand stories and informative road trips tailored to the individual sites, while existing owners will find a wealth of information, including parts, service, manuals and information about REV’s many owners’ clubs.
ROBUST RV SHOPPING TOOLS
Consumers visiting the site will find numerous shopping tools to guide them on their path toward purchasing a new 2017 motor coach from one of REV RV’s expansive brand lineups.
- The Build and Price page allows users to choose their model, floorplan and customize each coach using an intuitive build process, from paint package to upgradeable options.
- The Compare Models page lets users choose two models and floorplans to compare price, standards and options, as well as paint package offerings.
- The Model Page provides extensive information about individual motorhomes, such as weights, dimensions and more. Users can also browse images and standout features.
- The Dealer Locator is a quick resource offered to users in order to find their nearest motorhome dealership, relevant contact details and available inventory information.
THE STORIES BEHIND THE BEST MOTORHOME BRANDS
Each REV RV brand comes with its own unique brand story that sets it apart from the others. The brand stories allow consumers to find the brand that best suits their values and needs, while offering engaging content, such as construction information and useful road trip ideas.
- American Coach – As the luxury REV RV brand, this brand story speaks about the heart and soul of the men and women who pour luxury craftsmanship into these coaches. Owners are invited on American-themed road trips, from visiting the Freedom Trail to experiencing American icons, like the American Eagle in Klamath Basin.
- Monaco Coach – Meant for owners looking to command the road with a powerful motor coach, the Monaco brand story is all about the legacy and craft that goes into each motorhome. These brand story road trips were created to take owners on a journey toward like-minded “masterpieces,” such as art museums and wine vineyards.
- Holiday Rambler – This brand story recognizes the dedicated full-time RVers that make up the Holiday Rambler family, focusing on the extensive living features within these motorhomes. Appreciating that these owners value a dream lifestyle, these road trips feature select luxury RV resorts located all over the country.
- Fleetwood RV – Known as “America’s Favorite Motorhomes,” this REV RV brand is all about re-connecting families to the outdoors with the reliable Fleetwood name. The brand stories deal with the extensive Fleetwood Advantage construction process, as well as encouraging families to vacation at a few of the best national parks in the U.S.
RV WEBSITES BUILT FOR OWNERS, TOO
Focusing on the needs of REV owners, the redesigned RV websites feature quick access to the tools that users rely on most. From connecting owners to national clubs and RV events to providing handy owner’s manuals and service forms, these sites have it all.
- Owner’s Clubs – Whether it’s the exclusive American Coach Association or far-reaching family of Holiday Rambler enthusiasts, each website connects owners to their fellow travelers with information about membership fees and upcoming events.
- Club Events – Users can visit these pages for information regarding upcoming RV rallies, events and shows across the nation. The lists are revised as they are made available in order to keep owners up-to-date and informed of potential changes.
- Parts and Service – From aftermarket parts ordering to technical assistance and schematic requests, owners can access the products and information they need to keep their motor coach running smoothly or to make appointments at a factory service center.
- Manuals and more – Users looking for their owner’s manual can download them directly from the website, or for more involved matters, they can receive answers to questions about their warranty and chassis through the many available forms.
“We wanted to create one of the most interactive experiences for buyers and owners alike,” said Don Gephart, REV RV Marketing Manager. “That’s why you’ll find features like 3D tours, and you’ll notice almost every page has a contact form because we want to make it easy for customers to reach us. It’s definitely a one-of-a-kind RV shopping experience.”
BACK TO NEWS